Snow Day #1 at the Blair house was filled with lots of fun. Snow days are always a good/bad things for me. I like to stay in our warm house with everyone but it always means that we will have to make up that day of school & those days usually come in the spring when it's really nice to have a day off, oh well. We really did get dumped on here, we had about 8 inches of snow & 2-3 feet of snow drifts in our backyard.
Here are a few pics from our snow day! You can click on the collage to make it bigger & it you look close enough you can see the Texas style snow boots Lucy has on - boots with shopping bags over them!
I also made some bread during our snow day. I have read & seen some things about people trying to get American families to start baking bread again so they are coming up with some really easy bread stuff to do. I will share this on another post, just wanted to document it.

No comments:
Post a Comment