Miles James Blair
Dec. 6, 2011
7.7 lbs
21''
1:21pm
We are so excited that Miles is here! So far he is the sweetest little guy ever & we are in love! He already has a little cold, poor 2nd kid, yet he still is sleeping & eating pretty well. We are so thankful for a smooth delivery & a healthy little guy.
He was really due on Dec. 10th but we (I) was more than ready to have him here, I felt like he was running out of room in my tummy, it was getting pretty painful! I was almost sure that he was going to come at 38 weeks like Lucy, especially since I was having tons of contractions, but I guess they were just braxton hix so we decided to go ahead & induce. On Dec. 5th we had Mr. Christmas tree for Young Life, it was a hit & a great way to finish another semester of Young Life. Mr. Christmas Tree ended a few hours later Cody & I went into the hospital to get things started. It really was perfect timing b/c my Mom was here to help with Lucy & we were able to have a nice weekend with some special memories with just the 3 of us for the last time.
Here are the first of many pics to come of our sweet little boy:
LOVE
LOVE
Welcome to the world Miles James. It's going to be a wild ride!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! He is precious & I love his name!
Post a Comment