Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall...

I got really depressed watching the Rangers tonight, so I finally uploaded all the video from Lucy Jane's first birthday party.  Thanks Uncle Luke for videoing the party, we have some great memories.  While I am waiting for the video to download I thought I should load up some pics from this fall.  

Sadly, we haven't been able to make it to too many of Cody's games this season, I love watching him coach.  Here's a pic of him in action, I tried to take a pic of Lucy at the game but she would not have it.

The weather has been so great lately so we have hit up the park a lot!

 Lots of going to school this fall.  Lucy goes to school 2 days a week & she loves it. This is a pic from the first day, I don't think I ever posted it. 
 
 Lots of going to cheer for our high school friends.  One of Lucy's new favorite things is going to pep rallies - she LOVES them.  She loves all the colors, all the kids, all the music, she just smiles & stares the whole time, it's so cute.

Lots of time, just being cute:


 Even Lucy wears her Young Life shirt on Mondays!

 She lives for people to wave to her from outside

Learning to give high fives while cheering for the Cowboys - she hasn't been able to give as many high fives as she would like to this season :(

No comments: