Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lucy Jane's Coming Home

Lucy came home on Sunday, Oct. 4th & thanks to our sweet family her coming home was so sweet & special, a day Cody & I will never forget.

Here is a little video that document that special day. Some of her funny "Lucy faces" show up at the end of the video, these faces make us laugh everyday.



Everyday I am getting more used to being a mom. I have loved being at home & getting to spend lots of time just being with Lucy. Tomorrow she goes in for her 2 week check-up & I am hoping she is close to her birth weight!

Lucy also got her infant pictures & I am hoping to get a few of them soon & will post them, so stayed tuned...

2 comments:

cayce ray said...

that was the sweetest video and it made my day..week even! i am sitting at my computer with tears of happiness for the three of you. we can't wait to see you and hug all of your necks!

Sara said...

Great video!!!!!!!!
Such a beautiful gift from God!