Monday, June 1, 2009

ch-ch-changes

Last week I felt more grown up than I have ever felt in my life. One day we find out that we are having a daughter & the next day we signed on the dotted line & bought our very first house. I learned a ton through the whole process, and I am sure the whole owning a home thing will be a huge learning process too. I am really excited to get all moved in & start out this new chapter in our lives.
In front of our new house - it's a pretty old house, with lots of character, but new to us.

This is our backyard & I love it! Lots of room for kids to play in & birthday parties.

This is just one of the rooms that I love - I love the big window that looks out to the front yard. Our Christmas tree will look so pretty lit up in front of the big window.

I have made a few purchases since finding out about baby Blair. This weekend I bought her an old Raggedy Ann doll & vintage apron. She will need a few years to grow into the apron, but it was too cute for me to pass up.

After all the excitement I got a chance to catch-up with some great friends, it was a good way to end the weekend.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The house looks really cute! Congrats...can't wait to see it someday.