This week Cody & I got a chance to get a much needed vacation together. We had a great time as we got to spend time with family, relax on the lake, eat lots of good food, sleep in, and do some shopping.
We started out our time with Cody's family at lake LBJ. We had a great little cabin right on the lake, it was great! We went skiing, sat in the hot tub, ate BBQ, tubed, etc. After the lake Cody had to go back home to start school and I spent some time with my parents and sisters. It was fun to be home for a few days and hang-out with the family. My sisters and I have taken up a new love of antique shopping ( I think it's mostly me, but I drag them along with me). I made a few good purchases and have been working on painting them and putting them up in our new house.
Life is good right now, it just kind of feels like the calm before the storm. We finally have all our stuff moved and we are just getting ready for school to start, it's about to get crazy!
Here are a few pictures from this past week:

Mom & I with our fancy dessert
Cody & Madison on the tube
Cody & I in the boat
The girls & I at a new shop we discovered
Dad & Bekah with their dessert
1 comment:
hey emily... i can't even handle that you're blogging! hope school has been great... OR is out of control, but it's been awesome being with devon and erin a lot. well, hope to talk to you guys soon...
-lee
p.s. i love the picture of your dad. i really loved hanging with him...
Post a Comment