Sunday, October 7, 2012

New School Year!

Summer was so great but we (mostly me) were definitely ready for the kids to go back to school.   We are so blessed to have a great little pre-school that we can send the kids to.  Lucy has been going to this school since she was 10 months old & now Miles is now starting in the same class that she started in a few years ago.  They have the sweetest teachers & I feel so comfortable leaving them there for the day.

Lucy was so excited & Miles had no idea what he was about to get himself into.  She couldn't wait to go back & see all her friends & I am pretty sure that she was excited to have a break from me.  I love our time together but it is good for us to have a little time apart. I love summer & the lack of routine that we have but by the time August comes around I am always ready for the fall & to have our routine back.  

Being the good mom I am I attempted pictures before we left for school.  Lucy of course would not smile or look at the camera & Miles was just super wiggly.  

 Back to school 2012
Thank you Miles for looking at the camera



 Still trying to get a good pic & Lucy is just singing & Miles is trying to make a run for it!

 Little Miss ready to be the queen of pre-school

 Miles is just happy to be outside :)


 Attempted again to get a picture outside of school = Lucy just yelled "cheese" & Miles ate grass

 Miles did great, he was one of the only ones not crying in his class.  He has cried a few times since the first day but most days he is so happy to go into his class & he waves goodbye to me.  We really do lead a pretty crazy life, but I think because of that life we have 2 pretty well adjusted kids that most of the time go with the flow don't know if that's good or bad but it has worked out well for them with pre-school.
Lucy just walked right in & sat down to play & of course would not look back for a picture!

So thankful for a place for them to learn & grow & for teachers that love them well.  Most mornings I am ready to drop them off & get to work but I am always happy when I get to go pick them up & kiss those little faces!

No comments: