We found out what we were having a few weeks ago & I wanted to share it with some of my close friends in a fun way. I know gender reveal parties have been the big thing lately so why not jump on that band wagon?? I didn't want to find out at the party in front of everyone, so Cody & I went to the doc that morning & found out & then I came home & got to work making a few things for the party. This was a crazy week for us, we were leaving for camp with our kids in a few days so I had lots on my mind & not enough time to do all the fun party things I wanted to, but was happy with how it turned out. It was such a fun a way to share the news!
First thing I did was make a cake & colored the inside the color that would reveal the gender.
I had everyone dress in either pink or blue depending on what they thought the baby was. Cody, Lucy, & I wore pink & blue. Here is team blue:
Team Pink:
I made a few snacks with the help from my friend, Rachel.
Everyone voted on what they thought baby was going to be:
And wrote down a name suggestion:
Than came the big reveal - we cut the cake....
And the inside was BLUE!!!!
We are so excited to have this little guy in our family!!! So far this has been a fairly easy pregnancy & I am so thankful for that. Things are going to get a little crazy for us with 2 but we feel honored that the Lord would allow us to be a part of the lives of a little girl & a little boy. Baby Boy should be here somewhere around Dec. 12 - can't wait!!

3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! How fun a little guy will be!! Love you guys!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!
Can't wait to meet baby boy blair!! What a cute party!!!
Post a Comment