Sunday, March 13, 2011

Zach & Maggie

Last weekend Lucy Jane & I left late Friday night (after a fun date night with Cody thanks to Parent's Night Out at church) to drive to Dallas to spend the night with my good friend, Jordan.  Sadly, I didn't get any pics of us with Jordan but it was so good to see her & catch up on life.

The next morning Lucy Jane & I flew to Tallahassee, Florida to see my cousin, Zach, marry Maggie.  It was a fun trip & I am very thankful we got to go.  We got to spend time with cousins, aunts & uncles, grammy, & great grandma.  Once again I didn't have my camera so I had to steal a few pics from Uncle Terry. 
The happy couple

The Shack kidos

The wedding as in Maggie's backyard & it was so cute.  Lucy gave her Easter dress a trail run at the wedding & it was presh, hopefully I can get a pic of her in it.
loved the backyard wedding
Lucy spent lots of the trip insisting on doing lots of things all by herself, like feeding herself with a spoon!
Fun spending time with family



Posted by Picasa

No comments: