Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Big Ho Ho Ho

So I finally uploaded all my pics from Christmas last night!  Christmas was so fun this year with sweet Lucy Jane.  I really think she is going through some what of a depression now that all things Christmas are packed up & gone. She walks into our living room where our Christmas tree used to stand & just stands there & points with this sad look on her face.  I explained that it would all be back in just 11 months but she didn't really get it.


We went to see Santa at Bass Pro in San Antonio & they had a great Santa set up.  They had a very sweet Santa with fun Santa activities to do while you are waiting.  I knew that Lucy would hate Santa but I really wanted to get a picture with her in Santa's lap with her sweet Christmas dress.  I know that is kind of mean of me to do, knowing that she would cry, but it's just a picture we had to have! I am really not the crazy Santa parent, I want Lucy to grow up knowing what Christmas is all about & we will definitely talk about Baby Jesus in our house more than Santa but I do think that Santa is a fun Christmas tradition.

Here are some pictures of her first Santa experience:

So many people came with Lucy to see Santa



The fam waiting to see Santa
Loved the Christmas tree & all the fake gifts

Making a picture for Santa with Aunt Hannah

On our way to see the Big Guy

Merry Christmas!

No comments: