Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sum Sum Summertime!

We took Lucy to the pool for the first time this week since it is starting to get really, really hot here. Day one at the pool was not so great, she pretty much cried the whole time & I was crushed. I had no doubt in my mind that Lucy wouldn't Love the pool...I was wrong. But the good news is since then we have gone 3 more times & things are looking up, she is getting used to this whole swimming pool thing.

Day 1:This was the only picture we got on the first day since as soon as she hit the water she screamed & we didn't really want pictures of that.


Day 2 - We went swimming with Emma & Graham, but I didn't get any pictures :( She did so much better & loved watching Emma & Graham swim all around her.

Day 3 - Even better, still does not love the pool, but we are getting there.Her favorite way to suck on her fingers, already showing her loyalty to Texas.

One of her favorite things to do, even in the pool, yell & put the back of her hand over her mouth. She loves the sound it makes!

Saying "hi" or "ba" in Lucy language to mommy

Having a deep conversation with Dad

No comments: