I am trying to work on my video & camera skills before Baby Girl gets here so I can have lots of fun pictures & videos of her & remember all the moments that I know we won't want to forget. So lately I have been trying my hand at putting some videos together. I made one last week for our committee of all the different camps we went to this summer. I also have been meaning to make a little something of Bekah's graduation (that was back in May) & finally got around to it this week. Just a side note - we have gotten a lot better at using our video camera since these shots were taken!!
Enjoy, hopefully there will be many more fun videos to come, especially after Baby Girl gets here!
1 comment:
So great Emily....brought tears to my eyes :) Sweet memory for Bekah
Love Mom
Post a Comment