This year we decided to make camp sign-ups a huge event at Alley Cats. All year we have been inviting kids to come to summer camp with us. We encouraged them to come to Alley Cats (a local bowling/arcade/laser tag place) as that would be the first time they could sign-up. Since we have never done anything like this we thought we would have a few kids come sign-up, boy were we wrong! We had 97 kids sign-up! We actually only have 100 spots & that includes leaders so we are already over booked & are trying to get more spots.
It was an unbelievable night. We really encourage kids to go to camp as it's so important for kids to get away from the craziness of life & experience life to the fullest, while hearing about Jesus. Hopefully we can get more spots so every kid that go to camp with us!
Sharptop Cove here we come!!!! www.sharptopcove.younglife.org
1 comment:
Emily,
I miss you...let's talk. I can't believe you have 97 kids going to Sharptop! Remember how you were worried no one would go to camp because it wasn't Windy Gap?? I mean, I still wish you were bringing 97 kids to Windy Gap but God is so good!
Post a Comment