Well, what do you think?? That's right Young Life officially has a new logo, they revealed it to us at the conference last month in Florida. At first I didn't really like it, but it is definitely growing on me & I think I am going to really like it. The purpose of this logo is to make Young Life more recognizable all around the world. The new symbol comes with a new tag-line that I love, "you were made for this." I love this tag - line that we now have, b/c I hope kids will think they are made for Young Life, they are made for Jesus, & they are made for a relationship.Highlights from club this week:
*We had some kids that are fairly new to Young Life come back to club for the second time.
*I got to talk about "unforgetable moments" in my life. After I shared some great & some not so great unforgetable moments I talked about the Royal Official from John 4 who went to Jesus & asked him to heal his son. I shared how this guy probably had a totally unforgetable moment after he went to ask Jesus to heal his son & Jesus promised that his son would be healed. I believe that this man had his moment as he was on his way home & encountered his servant who had come to tell him that at the very moment he was asking Jesus to heal his son, miles away from where his son actually was, his son was in fact healed. I believe that the Royal Official experienced 2 things in his unforgetable moment; 1. Overwhelming gratefulness for his sons health 2. Being overwhelmed by the power of Christ to simply say the words & heal his son.
We had some low numbers at club this week & I am praying that it was just because there is so much going on in the world of sports right now, not to mention lots of sicknesses going around. Please pray that we will continue to be faithful in this & that kids will be excited about signing up for camp.
Side Note - Cody got me this CD for Christmas & it is great. it is Caedmon's newest release & I highly recommend it, I have been listening to it almost every morning.

1 comment:
hey nice logo! it is a little different but i think once people get used to it it will be alot better than the last one. also to prove how nerdy i am, that font is called klavika and i use it all the time!
brent
Post a Comment